CARI Malay Forums

Forgot Pass?
 Register

Facebook Login

Login by Facebook

Forum : Gosip |  Hiburan |  Isu Semasa & Politik |  Peristiwa |  Lawak & Santai |  Sukan |  Informasi |  Kesihatan |  Soal Jawab Agama |  Negeri & Negara
Wanita & Lelaki |  Cinta & Perhubungan |  Belia & Pengetahuan |  Komputer & Internet |  Hobi |  Buku & Penulisan |  Koleksi Gambar
English Channel |  தமிழ் மக்கள் |  Jual/Beli |  Maklum Balas |  CARI Rasmi |  Cari Contest
12345678Next
Return Post new threads
Author: teky

TEEN WOLF Season 1 da tamat... season 2 rujuk thread baru..

[Copy link]

Post on 29-2-2012 10:31 AM |All posts

TEEN WOLF - TV9 SETIAP SELASA 10.30mlm

Post Last Edit by limau at 1-3-2012 09:41

Teen Wolf (2011 TV series)

Teen Wolf is an American television series that currently airs on MTV, and in reruns onTeenNick. The series premiered on June 5, 2011, following the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.[1]Teen Wolf is a supernatural drama series that follows Scott McCall (Tyler Posey), a high school student and social outcast who is bitten by a werewolf while wandering in the woods. Scott attempts to maintain a normal life, keeping the fact of his being a werewolf secret from everyone, with the exception of his best friend "Stiles" Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien), who helps him through the changes in his life and body, and another mysterious werewolf, Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin). The second season is set to premiere on June 3, 2012.

The series received a generally positive response from critics, earning a score of 61 out of 100 on review site Metacritic.[2] The show's premiere drew in a total of 2.18 million viewers.[3]The show has been renewed for a second season.[4] In the UK & Ireland it's airing on Sky Living, in Australia on Fox8 and in Canada on MuchMusic

Main article: List of Teen Wolf episodes

The series revolves around social outcast Scott McCall, a young lacrosse-playing student at Beacon Hills High School. His life drastically changes when he is bitten by a werewolf one night. Upon discovery that he is a werewolf, with the help of his best friend, Stiles, and the mysterious werewolf, Derek, he is forced to learn to balance his newfound identity among the many dangers that it presents with his teenage life. He must keep his loved ones safe and balance the relationships he shares with each person around him. Scott is also having trouble with keeping his secret from the girl he loves, and later finds out she is part of a family that hunts werewolves.The theme of "finding your place" is a prevalent undertone in the series that is mirrored by the pack mentality of werewolves.In season one, Scott is faced with the reality of choosing between love and his newly found responsibilities as a werewolf. He must figure out ways to keep his loved ones safe, balance the relationships he already shares with new relationships he makes, and deal with himself as a werewolf under the full moon. The characters around him must also deal with problems of their own, which somehow ties down to Scott, as they all make discoveries along the way.

CastMain article: List of Teen Wolf characters

The series took a hit ending, with Derek becoming the Alpha, Scott continues to be a beta werewolf. Season 2 is set to return in the summer of 2012, announced after the season finale with an interview with Dylan O'Brien (Stiles Stilinski), and Crystal Reed (Allison Argent) announcing that Teen Wolf has been picked up for a second season.
Development and productionIn June 2009, MTV announced that they would be adapting Teen Wolf into a new television series "with a greater emphasis on romance, horror and werewolf mythology"[5] This is the second television adaptation of the movie. An animated version aired on CBS from 1986-87.Australian director Russell Mulcahy directed the pilot presentation.[6] MTV's Teen Wolf became a re-imagining of the Michael J. Fox film from 1985 with the creator and executive producer, Jeff Davis developing a darker, sexier and edgier version than the original. Davis' desire was to make a thriller with comedic overtones with a tone more similar to that of the The Lost Boys. Once the show was a go, Davis lined up Russell Mulcahy, who added the horror to the project.[7] According to Davis, it all started with an idea to do a homage to Stand by Me, in the beginning, where the kids go out and search for a body in the woods and it's not quite what they expect. On the werewolf look they went for something a little more Pans Labyrinth. Guillermo Del Toro's creatures were an inspiration, describing them as beautiful, elegant and scary, at the same time.[7]Casting announcements were all announced in December 2010, with the main cast being, Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Tyler Hoechlin, Dylan O'Brien, Holland Roden and Colton Haynes. Posey was cast as the lead Scott McCall, a dorky high-school student who after being bitten by a werewolf, starts to notice changes in himself, Reed playing Allison Argent, a sweet new girl at school who is immediately attracted to Scott, Hoechlin playing Derek Hale, a handsome local boy who in fact is a vicious and predatory werewolf, O'Brien playing Stiles, Scott's best friend and the show's comic relief, Roden playing Lydia Martin, Jackson Whittemore's popular and controlling girlfriend, and Haynes playing Jackson Whittemore, Scott's lacrosse teammate and rival.[8]Production on 12 episodes began in October 2010 in Atlanta, Georgia.[9] MTV released a sneak peek of the first eight minutes of the pilot on their website, on May 31, 2011. Teen Wolf episodes are composed by music composer Dino Meneghin.
can i get the impossible kiss........can i ??

* saya jatuh cinta dengan > Choi Seung Hyun (최승현)

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 10:32 AM |All posts
Post Last Edit by limau at 29-2-2012 10:39

Aisshhhh~!!!! aku tak dpt nk copy images pelakon2 dia...:@
- tp semlam aku x sengaja tertgk, best gak derama nie....tu yg tempek nie....huhu...nanti aku cuba cari gambaor2 diorg...

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 11:57 AM |All posts
jam 10 malam kot
~niat tidak menghalalkan cara~

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 12:26 PM |All posts
10.30 mlm

mlm td aku tgk......
tp wolf nih takyah tunggu bulan ngambang pon
siang buta pon bole jadik
keredhaan itu adalah kekuatan

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 12:33 PM |All posts
ooo..kite layan cerita melayu semalam...hehehe
tapi ada tengok last week punye episod sikit..
buleh pulak bertukar walaupun xde purnama mengambang kan
~niat tidak menghalalkan cara~

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 12:48 PM |All posts
erkss..dh ada ke smlm?
alamak terlps ketapi la aku....
coz dok layan pretty litle liars...

plan mmg nak tengok

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 03:21 PM |All posts
arzya , seeri ~ 10.30 yek....

oke2 thankss korang !!! tp kalo korang ada pic sila2 tempek ...

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 03:22 PM |All posts
erkss..dh ada ke smlm?
alamak terlps ketapi la aku....
coz dok layan pretty litle liars...

plan ...
chaoyunjie Post at 29-2-2012 12:48

tuler, aku pon x sengaja tertgk...lepas abis heelcats..kang tak de cerita..buka2 tv9, ada lak cerita nie...apa lagi layan ler...

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 05:36 PM |All posts
sebenar nye aku tgh tunggu nk tgk supernatural
tunggu punya tunggu punya tunggu.....tak muncul muncul
aku tekan channel 9....... ade plak citer cam best
layan jek

Props Report

Post on 29-2-2012 05:36 PM |All posts
tp awek tu cun gak kan

Props Report

Post on 1-3-2012 08:04 AM |All posts
Reply 1# limau

limau thread neh kan da adoo.. tpi die tyg kat axn hd.... tpi xtahu ader ke tak season dua nanti...
Where there is desire There is gonna be a flame Where there is a flame Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns Doesn't mean you're gonna die...You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try

Props Report

Post on 1-3-2012 09:40 AM |All posts
Post Last Edit by limau at 1-3-2012 09:45
Reply  limau

limau thread neh kan da adoo.. tpi die tyg kat axn hd.... tpi xtahu ader ke t ...
teky Post at 1-3-2012 08:04

ya ke oppa ?? ...oke nanti suh mod merge je laa..

Props Report

Post on 1-3-2012 09:42 AM |All posts
tp awek tu cun gak kan
seeri_7843 Post at 29-2-2012 17:36

ohhh yg kisu2 dlm bilik air laki2 tu...bole lee...tp bapak dia mcm da syak jahh

Props Report

Post on 1-3-2012 11:56 AM |All posts
1st episode mcm mna?

ce ce cite

Props Report

Post on 1-3-2012 02:17 PM |All posts
1st episode mcm mna?

ce ce cite
chaoyunjie Post at 1-3-2012 11:56

entah ler, aku pon tgk setengah jam nk abis jah..yg masa aku tgk tu...laki yg jadi wolf tu, tak nk main fooball ke?? apa kejadahnyer permainan tu??? mcm hoki jah ..(entah lerr).. takut bertukar jadi wolf tgh2 padang tu...yelahh mana tau dia tak leh kontrol diri...
pas tu lagik, dia syok kat sorang minah yg rambut hitam nie, lawa la jugak...sebab pompuan ni la dia main gak games nie...bapak budak pompuan ni mcm da syak2 ada yg tak kena ngan mamat wolf nie...sori yek aku tak hapal lagi nama2 diorg nie...

ada satu kes lagi yg mamat wolf ni sedang siasat ngan kwn baik dia, pasal kematian serigala pompuan....entah apa tah??? aku pon tak paham part nie...maklumlaaa tgk setengah jln...

oke laa...lain2 ko tgk sendiri lerr next weekk..

View rating log

Props Report

Post on 1-3-2012 05:47 PM |All posts
hahah..
means, mmg diorang dh azali wolf la ye utk 1st episode...
aku ingtkn kot2 blum bertuko lg....

Props Report

Post on 5-3-2012 10:33 AM |All posts
a'ahh....besok ko jgn luper tgk yekk

Props Report

Post on 5-3-2012 06:39 PM |All posts
2 jam lewat dari cite the cape..ok lor

Props Report

Legenderer

Post on 6-3-2012 11:01 AM |All posts
entah ler, aku pon tgk setengah jam nk abis jah..yg masa aku tgk tu...laki yg jadi wolf tu, ...
limau Post at 1-3-2012 14:17

ko tgk ker tidak neh limau??
game tuh nama lacrosse lah..

nama aku sekaimaniam karrupan cheliah! kau ada?? mampoo???

Props Report

Legenderer

Post on 6-3-2012 11:03 AM |All posts

Props Report

Legenderer

Post on 6-3-2012 11:03 AM |All posts
up thread ...

TV9 SETIAP SELASA 10.30mlm

Props Report

Legenderer

Post on 6-3-2012 11:12 AM |All posts
1st episode mcm mna?

ce ce cite
chaoyunjie Post at 1-3-2012 11:56

asalnyer budak berdua neh..stiles ngan scott neh jmpe mayat sekerat badan yg mati kene bunuh..

pastu derang gigih nak siasat..masuk utan..pastu si scott neh kene gigit ngan something..

pastu die dpt rasa perubahan diri die skit demi skit...boleh dgr mende2 yg jauh..mata leh nmpk mende2 yg jauh..

pastu die punyer kepantasan masa main lacrosse tuh ala2 menakjubkan..smpi die terpilih masuk skuad utama..

pompuan yg mati kene bunuh tuh..ada sejarah idopnyer..seme member kuarga die kene bunuh..di bakar..melainkan sowam jeh terselamat...abg pada budak pompuan mati kene bunuh tuh.. nama abgnyer DEREK ..

pastu plak..ader lah budak pompuan baru pindah..sekolah..nama allison..start lah bunga2 hati antara scott gan allison..

scott ingt yg gigit die tuh derek..  pastu die bersemuka ngan derek..sbb keadaan die mmg dah wolf segala....tp derang kene buru ngan wolf hunter..derek slamatkan scott..

pastu plak..wolf hunter yg bako umah derek n memburu derek dan segala2 wolf yg ada tuh adalah bapak allison..

View rating log

Props Report

Post on 6-3-2012 12:01 PM |All posts
ko tgk ker tidak neh limau??
game tuh nama lacrosse lah..
skymania Post at 6-3-2012 11:01

aku tgk tp aku tahu nama games tu...

Props Report

Post on 6-3-2012 12:03 PM |All posts
Post Last Edit by limau at 6-3-2012 12:10
thread asal dah ada..sini :
skymania Post at 6-3-2012 11:03

laa..oppa yg bukak ke.....
moddd...silala merge je thread nie...buat semak jah byk2

Props Report

Post on 6-3-2012 02:38 PM |All posts
Reply 127# skymania

thanks wei...so, x la aku confuse mlm ni

Props Report

12345678Next
Return Post new threads
You need to login first Login | Register Facebook Login

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by CARI, nor is CARI responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, CARI does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. CARI reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. CARI also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Hosted by

Archiver|Mobile|CARI Malay Forums

GMT+8, 17-4-2014 08:30 PM , Processed in 0.146050 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.