CARI Malay Forums

Forgot Pass?
 Register

Facebook Login

Login by Facebook

Forum : Gosip |  Hiburan |  Isu Semasa & Politik |  Peristiwa |  Lawak & Santai |  Sukan |  Informasi |  Kesihatan |  Soal Jawab Agama |  Negeri & Negara
Wanita & Lelaki |  Cinta & Perhubungan |  Belia & Pengetahuan |  Komputer & Internet |  Hobi |  Buku & Penulisan |  Koleksi Gambar
English Channel |  தமிழ் மக்கள் |  Jual/Beli |  Maklum Balas |  CARI Rasmi |  Cari Contest
Show: 123369|Reply: 1
Print Previous Next

Making an official complaint to Cari Internet

Close [Copy link]

Jump to specific floor
1#
Post on 26-10-2005 08:52 PM |View author' posts |DESC

To get Malaysia's most comprehensive information, news, life sharing here!
Register as a CARI member NOW!

Register Login or Facebook Login

Making an official complaint to Cari Internet

Making official complaint to CARI Internet for serious case that may involves, polis investigation and legal matters. (Serious complaints only)  

In order to provide better service, all Cari Internet users can formally complain to the Cari internet  website.The procedure is as follows :

1.  Write a complaint letter to our company at

CARI Internet Sdn. Bhd. (483575-W)
A-703 Block A, 7th Floor, Kelana Square
No. 17 Jalan SS 7/26 Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor , MALAYSIA

2.  All complaint letters must be fully furnished with details.

3.  The complainant must include his / her personal details as follows :-
a. Name:
b. Address:
c. Telephone No:
d. Photocopy of  I.C.

4.  All complaint letters will not be entertained if the above details are not
    furnished / complete.

5.  We will reply to all complaint letters as soon as possible.

============================================================

DEAR FORUMMER:

THIS OFFICE COMPLAINT JUST OPEN FOR SERIOUS CASE ONLY.
FOR EXAMPLE...DEAD THREAD...SERIOUS THREATENS...
DESTROY OTHERS'....REPUTATION...AND ETC...

WE TAKE EVERY REPORT SERIOUSLY, SOME OF THE CASE MAY
INVOLVE WITH POLICE INVESTIGATION, SO PLEASE THINK
TWICE BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY COMPLANIT.

ADMIN

Share On:

Props Report

Super Moderator

Legends Of The Dark Knight

Sr Super Moderator Legenderer

2#
Post on 11-5-2008 02:26 PM |View author' posts

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!

Only Admin and Admin2 are the team/representative of CARI

Dear All forumers,

It has come to our attention that some forumers are claiming they are work in CARI.

This is to announce to all forumers that all team/staffs of CARI, has been instructed never involve in the forum, and never represent CARI in the forum. If any of the team of CARI want to participate in CARI, it will be solely on personal basis.

Those who claimes they work/represent CARI are people never work in CARI. Because the REAL CARI team members will never do that.

There is only 2 IDs in this forum has the right to represent CARI, which is Admin and Admin2.

No other person/ID can represent CARI in this forum.

Hope this clear up the issues.

Thanks!

Admin

RESOURCE: http://forum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=155855&extra=page%3D1

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!
I saw the worst in the human nature. My Hands are stained with blood of death. Attack all ghosts. I'm like a soldier. Wasted minds that are all alike. I never came back from that trench. I can't be alone. I won't be alone. A schizophrenic cycle of paranoia. Trauma of war! Freedom comes with a hail of bullets. - SePuLTuRa
(C) 1997 - 2014 tangAND

Props Report

You need to login first Login | Register Facebook Login

Important Notice: The views and opinions expressed on the forum or the related pages are of the owner alone, and are not endorsed by CARI, nor is CARI responsible for them. Due to the nature of the Internet forum is in real time, CARI does not, and can not censor any submission, but asks that each user use discretion and respect for other users, and does not contribute any word that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. CARI reserve the right to withhold and/or remove any link that might possibly hold an individual, entity or group ridicule, potential embarrassment or potential defamation. CARI also reserves the right to accept, edit and/or remove any link that is deemed inappropriate in any way.
Hosted by

Archiver|Mobile|CARI Malay Forums

GMT+8, 24-4-2014 03:58 PM , Processed in 0.282036 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.